Climb. Ski. Hike. Bike. Paddle. Run. Travel. Stories from ‘everyday people’ who have embarked on amazing adventures.
I love podcasts.
I’ve been wanting to create one for a while, but wasn’t quite sure where to start.
After much research – too much research – ExPODition is our first foray into the podcasting world (very late, I know!).
Every two weeks I’m going to be talking with ‘everyday people’ who have embarked on amazing adventures.
In some ways it’s to fulfil my own lockdown wonderlust, but I am certain the people I speak with will inspire many of you too.
And the first episode is a corker!
In the first episode of ExPODition I talk with British adventurer Chris Lucas about canoing down one of the most remote rivers in Canada with his father.
The conversation was recorded remotely on September 30th, 2020.
- The Yukon Assignment website (inc. links to watch): http://www.yukonassignment.org/
- Chris’ website: https://www.chrislucasproadventure.com/
- Wilderness Photographic: https://www.wildernessphotographic.com/
- Chris on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChrisLucasProAd
- Chris on Instagram: https://instagram.com/Christo35mm
I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed recording.
p.s don’t forget to subscribe. New episodes are released every 2 weeks. Stories of pirates, blowpipes, wrong turns and much more to come…
Never miss an update
Sign up to receive new articles in your inbox as they published.